CAT5e Down Angle to Straight Patch Cords are assembled with T568B four pair stranded cable, and are ideal for confined spaces. The strain relief boot angles the cable straight down, preventing excessive bending while reducing stress on the cable.
- Use to connect your network card to a 10/100/1000Base-T hub or switch.
- Patch cables and boots are the same color
- Boot of straight end is snagless.
- Patch cables have stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Down angle L plug configuration useful in tight fit situations.